At Limcan Walker/Certified Service Experts Heating & Air Conditioning, we get boilers. Whether you are needing a boiler repair for your existing system or you think it’s time for a boiler replacement, you can count on our skilled team in Whitby.
Because your boiler runs longer during the cooler months in Whitby, it’s a good choice to schedule routine maintenance with Limcan Walker/Certified Service Experts Heating & Air Conditioning before then to avoid a boiler repair in the middle of winter.
Common Boiler Problems
- Your pilot light has gone out.
- You hear gurgling, whistling, banging and/or rumbling sounds coming from your boiler or pipes.
- Your radiator isn’t heating or you don’t have hot water.
- Your boiler powers down regularly.
- Your thermostat is off.
- Your boiler system has lost pressure.
- Your condensate pipe has frozen.
- Your pipes are leaking.
If you begin questioning whether you in the midst of a boiler repair or a boiler replacement, we will help you to decide the optimal option for you considering the age of your boiler, the cost to repair it and how much money you could save with a more efficient system. If you determine you need a replacement, you can trust Limcan Walker/Certified Service Experts Heating & Air Conditioning for a smooth boiler installation. And, thanks to ENERGYSTAR guidelines, you can be content your new boiler will be energy efficient, which is especially important for the Whitby area. According to energystar.gov
, ENERGY STAR certified boilers have annual fuel utilization (AFUE) ratings of 87 percent or greater for oil boilers and 90 percent or greater for gas boilers. These boilers achieve more efficiency with components including:
- Electronic ignition, which eliminates the need to have the pilot light burning constantly
- New combustion innovation that obtain more heat from the same amount of fuel
- Sealed combustion that acquires outside air to fuel the burner, decreasing drafts and improving safety
When you’re in need of boiler repair or a boiler replacement, call Limcan Walker/Certified Service Experts Heating & Air Conditioning at (289) 274-4367
or request an appointment online. We’ve have the experience and the tools needed to provide you with hassle-free, quality service that you won’t find anywhere else.