Stop the Sneezes! What you might not know about the quality of the air in your household.
Take a deep breath. That feels pretty good, right? Or does it?
You might be surprised if you were mindful of how many toxins you may have just inhaled, including chemical vapors, microbes, mildew, viruses, germs, dust, dirt, pollen, allergens and more. All of these play a part in amplified allergy symptoms, which could lead to at the least, discomfort in your household, and at the worst, intense respiratory and sinus issues.
According to the Asthma and Allergy Foundation of American:
- Nasal allergies have an effect on about 50 million people in the United States.
- Allergies have an effect on as many as 30% of adults and 40% of children.
- Allergic disease (including asthma) is the fifth leading chronic disease in the United States.
- Allergic disease is the third most common chronic disease in children under 18 years of age.
But it doesn't have to be that way! Call Limcan Walker/Certified Service Experts Heating & Air Conditioning right now for a FREE home air quality and relief analysis at (289) 274-4367
or schedule your appointment online. We have answers that can help advance your indoor air quality, help preserve your breathing air healthy, and may even help decrease the amount of medication you’re taking to battle airborne allergens.
Eliminating Indoor Air Pollution is Easy
According to the EPA, indoor air can be up to 100 times more polluted than outdoor air. ONE HUNDRED times! Comtemplate the fact that you breathe an estimated 3,000 gallons of air each day. So do your kids. So does your pet. Seriously, people, we can’t take indoor air quality for granted. It’s time to make a change.
Fortunately Limcan Walker/Certified Service Experts Heating & Air Conditioning can help! There are several ways for fighting allergy-inducing pollution in your home. High-efficiency air filtration and air cleaners purify or destroy all the pesky airborne toxins that lead to sneezing. Options vary from HEPA (High Efficiency Particulate Air) filtration to lights that eradicate viruses and duct cleaning that removes built-up debris from over the years.
Your family needs to take action to enhance the quality of the air you breathe indoors. By taking control, you can do the following:
- Help you and your family stay healthier. That’s right, you can Stop the Sneezes! According to the American College of Allergists, 50 percent of all illnesses are either [[caused|created|instigated or worsened by polluted indoor air.
- Reduce your home's energy consumption. How? Cleaner air advances how well your heating and cooling system functions. Can you say “smaller carbon footprint” and “lower costs over time?”
- Secure your investment. Better air quality protects heating and air conditioning components from weathering, microbials, grime, and debris.
Call Limcan Walker/Certified Service Experts Heating & Air Conditioning today at (289) 274-4367
to arrange your FREE home air quality and comfort analysis.