Being green never felt so good. Literally. These gas furnaces will keep your house warm and cozy, and they’ll do so with extreme energy efficiency. In fact, these products boast maximum efficiency for all gas furnaces we have. Find more details for each product below. After you’ve narrowed down your selections, give Limcan Walker/Certified Service Experts Heating & Air Conditioning in Whitby a call at (289) 274-4367 . We’ll give you a free quote and answer all your HVAC questions.
If we could only use one word to describe the SLP98V, we’d probably pick “perfect.” That’s pretty convincing by itself, but it doesn’t go into much detail about the benefits and features of this mighty gas furnace. For starters, this is one of the most energy-efficient furnaces you can get.1 With an AFUE rating of up to 98.2% and a Most Efficient designation by ENERGY STAR®, the SLP98V can save you more than $800 a year.2 That’s a lot of money. But it’s not the only outstanding part of this product. The SLP98V is full of features, including:
- Variable-capacity system – this means it automatically adjusts as necessary to run at maximum efficiency. We know we already covered efficiency, but we just can’t get over this one.
- SilentComfort™ technology and variable speed blower – reduces sound levels
- Duralok Plus™ Heat Exchanger – ensures high reliability and efficiency
- Self-calibrating variable speed inducer – for cleaner combustion
- SureLight Control Board – controls all furnace operations and is iComfort™ compatible
The bottom line: this unit has nearly endless features to stay reliable and energy efficient. Call (289) 274-4367 or schedule a free appointment online to learn more about gas furnaces in Whitby.
Across North America, and in Whitby, gas furnaces don’t come quieter than this one. The SL280V features a variable speed motor and special sound-absorbing materials to make it 4.5 times quieter than your typical gas furnaces. In fact, it’s the quietest in its class3 and lets you feel the comfort without hearing it. We suppose we can make that sacrifice...
Find more features of the SL280V, like its:
- Two-stage gas valve – alters the amount of gas used for more accurate temperature control
- SureLight® Ignitor – to ensure a long life and reliable operation
- Sealed Blower Compartment – decreases heat loss and increases efficiency
- High efficiency variable speed motor – which may help decrease your energy bills
The EL296E gas furnace will convince you with lots of numbers. We’ve picked three that make the biggest impact. First, this system reached AFUE rating of up to 96%, which is not only greater average, but it could save you a bunch of money on your energy bills. Further, the EL296E’s Power Saver™ Constant Torque motor is up to 33% more efficient than typical single-stage motors and up to 200% more efficient when it’s in constant fan mode. Other features include:
- ENERGY STAR® certified
- Higher SEER ratings in cooling mode – keeps energy waste to a minimum
- Two-stage gas valve – varies heating output for greater efficiency
- Sound-absorbing insulation – for quiet operation
- SureLight® igniter and control board – ensures long product life and high reliability
Let Limcan Walker/Certified Service Experts Heating & Air Conditioning help with all your Whitby area gas furnace needs. Schedule your free appointment today.
1 Based on sound pressure levels during steady-state, high-fire and low-fire operation of Lennox SLP98UH070XV36B and leading competitive units as of July 2013 at mid-point temperature rise and minimum external static pressure when set up per Section 4.4.4 of AHRI 260-2012. Efficiency ratings established per test standard: ANSI/ASHRAE 103-2007.
2 Savings amounts depict potential energy savings you can expect from Lennox® furnaces, versus a 65% AFUE model. Your actual savings may vary depending on the weather patterns in your local area, local fuel rates and you individual lifestyle.
3 Based on sound pressure levels during steady-state, high-fire operation of Lennox SL280UH070V36A and leading competitive units at mid-point temperature rise and minimum external static pressure when set up per Section 4.4.4 of AHRI 260-2012.