The best way to avoid furnace performance and efficiency issues is to schedule annual furnace maintenance with Limcan Walker/Certified Service Experts Heating & Air Conditioning in Whitby. Our expert furnace maintenance technicians have you covered. They’ll perform our innovative 23 point furnace Precision Tune-up; plus, you’ll have complete peace of mind knowing our 19 are NATE-certified, meaning they’ve gone through rigorous training and are properly qualified to do any furnace maintenance. A properly maintained furnace will work to its maximum efficiency longer, providing continuous warmth throughout the winter season.
At Limcan Walker/Certified Service Experts Heating & Air Conditioning in Whitby, we offer a number of furnace maintenance and tune-up plans. Some of the most important checks include:
Check and clean gas burner section
- We inspect the heating exchange surface for cracks or signs of wear, which is critical to maintaining peak efficiency.
Verify accurate airflow and blower operation
- This practice ensures air is properly circulating through your home to bring warmth for maximum comfort.
Confirm calibration of gas valve
- We examine your unit’s fuel operation to keep the right amount of pressure delivered to the furnace. A properly functioning gas valve is crucial for efficiency and safety.
Check all electrical components
- A number of your system’s electrical parts should be examined annually for damage, corrosion and safe operation. The last thing you need is a problem with one of these parts on a cold winter night!
Comfort System Inspection
- This heating and cooling service covers 29 checks and includes our exclusive 11-point Home Health™ Report Card so you can review any indoor air quality risks in your home.
Not only could regular furnace maintenance reduce repair costs, it can also help lessen your energy bill, and that’s money back in your pocket. When the equipment is properly maintained, it simply runs more efficiently.
Explore our Maintenance Plans, or call (289) 274-4367 to schedule a tune-up for your furnace today.