Get Amazing Energy Efficiency with an Energence® Rooftop HVAC SystemWhen it comes to rooftop HVAC systems that will save big on energy, the Lennox® Energence model hits the top of the list. Energence is one of the most efficient commercial HVAC systems in its class, with up to 18.0 SEER, 21.5 IEER and 13.9 EER. These numbers are nothing compared to the ratings you’ll receive when you add the SunSource® Commercial Energy System, which generates efficiency levels of 34 SEER and 43 IEER. Simply put, this means you will experience the highest reduction in energy costs possible on your facility.
With an optional SmartAirflow™ system added on to your rooftop system, you could save up to 35% more of your annual ventilation energy consumption than with a conventional unit. Moreover, the Energence rooftop system is ENERGY STAR® certified and exceeds ASHRAE (American Society of Heating, Refrigerating and Air-Conditioning Engineers) 90.1-2010 minimum standards by 92%.
Besides being energy efficient, the Energence rooftop system is simple to maintain, highly reliable and will ensure your company’s energy savings and comfort for years. We’ll highlight some of the most prominent features:
- Isolated compressor compartment – provides normal compressor operation during service without disrupting airflow
- Environ™ coil system – reduces refrigerant charge requirements to boost reliability and sustainability
- SmartWire™ system – simplifies thermostat installation to minimize the chance miswiring
- Corrosion-resistant, removable, reversible, double-sloped drain pan – for flexibility, durability and serviceability
- Patented Humiditrol® dehumidification system – allows independent control of temperature and humidity so you can maximize your comfort
- Multiple cooling stages – helps cut back on temperature swings
Our highly trained technicians at Limcan Walker/Certified Service Experts Heating & Air Conditioning in Whitby can install, maintain and repair your Energence rooftop system. Call (289) 274-4367 for a free, no-obligation energy analysis and consultation to learn more.